- Browse to https://www.wtve.net
- Under "select your TV provider" pick "VNET Fiber" and click "submit"
- Click on the "Register" link in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- Under "Subscriber Validation", enter the last six digits of your account number (e.g. XXX-123456) and your last name as shown on the statement.
- Fill out all the required field such as Email, Confirm Email, Password, & Confirm Password.
- Place a check in front of "I'm not a robot" and follow the instructions that pop up.
- Fill out all the User Information requested, with a password reset question. Click "Submit".
- You can register up to 4 users. The first one you sign up will be the primary account and the rest will be child accounts if you choose to register additional ones. The email address that you enter will be your user name. It must be a valid email address. You will receive an email with a link to activate your account. Your password must contain at least 8 characters, including UPPER/lowercase and numbers.
- Click "Submit"
- Now, check your inbox for the email address you just provided. You will find an email message with your watchTVEverywhere activation link. Click on the link to complete the registration process.
You now will be able to log in and access all the WTVE content that is available to your service package.
Created by: Michael Corbett
Modified on: Wed, 29 Jan, 2020 at 1:21 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.